Thursday 9 April 2020

Morning Star Collection


I think I’m a little bit hooked on this stamp set, I really love the detail in Stampin’ up! Distinktive stamps and this one is currently my favourite.

I thought I’d have a go at showing how versatile it is, so put together this collection of cards using the trailing leaves, flowers and sentiments in a variety of different ways.



I deliberately stuck to a 3 colour combo to show how much can be produced with a small amount of supplies.

I have used Mint Macaron, Highland Heather and Petal Pink, have a look at this and a couple of other colour combo suggestions from the Subtles range.




Two of the cards are simply stamped and layered with colour co-ordinating card stock or dsp. 



Two feature die cuts from the stitched stars die set.



One of the larger cards uses two different pieces of dsp behind the stamped panel and the sentiment raised up as a separate layer, I think this one is my favourite.



The last card, again a larger one, involves some fussy cutting. The flowers are a simple shape so with a good pair of scissors it’s quite straight forward.



I love the sentiments in this set with the combination of plain and script style text. I also really love the detail in the leaves. 

Below is a list of all the products used and links to my shop. 

Thanks for looking,
Katie x


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
£9.25

No comments:

Post a Comment