Wednesday 1 August 2018

Out come the dandelions again...


I can't stop playing with Dandelion Wishes, it stamps beautifully with both strong and delicate colours.

This time I went for gorgeous grape and petal pink for my third wedding card this week. The card base is whisper white but the petal pink layer is only a fraction smaller, this layer has the 'flyaway seeds' randomly stamped in petal pink for a subtly patterned base.

The three dandelions and the sentiment are stamped in gorgeous grape on whisper white card, a little petal pink has been applied using a sponge dauber and then a gorgeous grape enamel dot sits at the centre of each dandelion.

A layer of gorgeous grape card behind the white edges the image nicely.

This is a set that I think I will use again and again and can't wait to put together some more pretty colour combos.

I hope you like it,
Katie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment