Friday 10 August 2018

Pretty in pastels




I loved making this card, I could tell as it started to come together it would be really pretty. I have used a background stamp from the new bokeh dots set but the greeting stamp and the die cut tree are from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue. You will be able to order from this catalogue when it goes live at the beginning of September.

The colours used are night of navy, balmy blue, pool party, highland heather and blushing bride. I used drops of ink from the ink refill bottles on a wet wipe to create the ‘multi coloured’ look. The tree is raised up off the card using mini dimensionals and the pieces of bakers twine are simply stuck to the back of the tree with sticky tape. I have used a new product from the A/W catalogue called shimmer paint (in frost white) to add some sparkle to the tree and finished it off with a pink sequin.

I must say I’m really pleased with this one, I hope you like it too x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment