Wednesday 1 August 2018

Soooooo exciting!!!



The Stampin’ Up Autumn/Winter Catalogue will soon be available. As a demonstrator I am lucky enough to see all the lovely new products and get my order in early. I have placed my order today and I can’t wait!

Over the coming weeks I will be sharing my creations so do check back and see what I come up with. It might be August, it might be hot and sunny, but Christmas is coming. Beautiful lettering, gorgeous trees, fun fairy lights and super cute snowmen are all on the menu.

I will be doing a little card giveaway (UK only) so please do check back soon.

In other news.......


During the month of August Stampin’ Up are running a great offer, for every £45 spent (excl. p&p) you get a voucher for £4.50 to spend in September.

Stock up on your essentials now and get a discount on something from the new catalogue.

Back soon,
Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment