Sunday 14 October 2018

A little pot of magic

I love a bit of shimmer but I'm not keen on glitter, doesn't it get everywhere? Well I have discovered Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and it really is fantastic.


This little pot and a sponge dauber is all you need to transform any piece of cardstock into something wonderful. Give the pot a shake and dip your dauber in the lid, when you need a bit more, shake again. A little goes a long way.

If you saw my last couple of posts I used the shimmer paint on the centre of the snowflakes, I have put some samples together with and without shimmer using 4 different colour combinations.

Sahara Sand and Merry Merlot
Soft Sea Foam and Shaded Spruce
Petal Pink and Gorgeous Grape
Smoky Slate and Pacific Point
I hope you can see the difference from the photos, it really does make the cardstock sparkle.

***Special Offer***
If you order a bottle of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and any Cardstock pack from me during October or November, I will send you a complimentary single dauber.

Thanks for looking,
Katie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment