Wednesday 3 June 2020

Keeping it simple with Forever Fern

The Stampin’ Up! Annual catalogue goes live today and I have to say I think it is my favourite since I became a demonstrator! Over the coming weeks and months I will be sharing with you cards created using some of the wonderful new products as well as my favourites which have carried over.

My order has gone in today and I can’t wait to get my hands on some new goodies but while I wait (not very patiently) I have reached for Forever Fern again.


This time I’ve kept it really simple and just used one of the branch stamps. The sentiments have been chosen from other sets, Ornate Thanks, Very Versailles and Itty Bitty Christmas (masked).


I’ve gone for two colours on each card and stamped the main image in the darker colour and stamped the background using the lighter colour.

My favourite thing about Stampin’ Up! is how I can perfectly match ink colours with cardstock, the colour pairs here are -

Basic Grey with Smoky Slate
Rich Razzleberry with Blushing Bride
Pretty Peacock with Seaside Spray

The white layer was die cut using a stitched square, the other layers are cut to size using the trimmer, making these really simple cards to put together.

I cant recommend this set highly enough, the images stamp beautifully and it looks great in so many colours.

Below you will find product links that will take you to my shop and if you want to have a look through the catalogue, click on the link on the right hand side.

Thanks for looking,
Katie x


Product List
Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00

2 comments:

  1. These are very pretty, and so versatile. I love your color combinations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete