Tuesday 23 June 2020

Blossoms in Bloom



Today’s card is made using Magenta Madness. It is a very bright shade of pink, some people aren’t keen but I really like it. However for this card I did want to tone it down a little and vellum was the answer.

I stamped the larger flowers in magenta madness (stamped off once) on very vanilla cardstock. I used the Stamparatus to make sure the two little flowers were in the right place. I then stamped the flower centres in blackberry bliss.

The vellum layer is a simple square cut slightly smaller than the very vanilla square. I used a little multi purpose glue just on the flower centres as it can show through the vellum.

I used just the top layer of the flower dies and cut it in whisper white to sit on top of the vellum layer.



The sentiment has been punched using the lovely labels pick a punch. I finished the card with some magenta madness ribbon and the lovely little clear gems from flowers for every season.

There are so many ways to use this set, combining the stamps and dies or using them separately, using the image as a whole or just part of it. I will share some more cards made with it soon.

Thanks for looking and here are the product links x

Product List 
Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00

1 comment: