Thursday 11 June 2020

Boho Indigođź’™


I think Boho Indigo may be my favourite Stamping' Up! product ever! It is available as a product medley which includes stamps and dies or as a refill kit. I ordered the refill kit as it was the 6x6 papers that I was desperate to get my hands on, turns out the included die cut sheets are pretty amazing to.
I have three cards to show you all using elements from this kit.

The first card 'Thank You' uses almost a full sheet, a square is cut out of the middle and layered with misty moonlight cardstock and one of the embossed sheets also included. The flowers are die cut using the wonderful Many Layered Blossoms which are bundled with Blossoms in Bloom.

The second card 'Hello' is made using more die cut flowers with a combination of a small strip of dsp, some of the die cut elements and a seaside spray later which has been embossed using the lovely Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder.


The last card uses more of the die cut elements over a piece of dsp with some just jade ribbon and little just jade gems.


The sentiment I've added here is a cling rather than polymer stamp so I used my stamparatus. The piece of card that the elements pop out of is really useful to use in the stamparatus, making sure the sentiment goes exactly where you want it. It would be a shame to make a mistake with those lovely gold edged panels.


I love every single sheet of the patterned papers and can't wait to use the others. I've stuck with a blue theme here with a little just jade added to match the die cut leaves but I'm thinking magenta madness would look amazing with misty moonlight too, watch this space...

Here are the key products used, thanks for looking x

Product List 
Stamparatus
[148187]
£46.00

No comments:

Post a Comment