Saturday 27 June 2020

In Good Taste



I’ve used the wonderful In Good Taste dsp to make this card and added an element from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Speciality Paper.

It is quite abstract and easily put together. I started with a rectangle of card stock and several strips/pieces of dsp in different sizes. The dsp was stuck at an angle overhanging the edges of the rectangle. Once completely covered I trimmed it to size.


The dsp pack has a great selection of papers including lots of wood grain, brick and tile patterns. Perfect for neutral or masculine cards. It is also a really big pack - 24 sheets 12" x 12", 2 each of 12 double sided designs.

I mounted the rectangle onto basic grey cardstock before adding it to a white card base.

The sentiment has been heat embossed in white also onto basic grey and one end cut using the wonderfully versatile Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.

As gorgeous as the background is, I thought it needed a focal point and one of the leaf elements from Forever Gold speciality paper fitted the bill perfectly with a linen thread bow.


I really enjoyed making this card, the hardest thing was choosing which of the lovely paper designs to use!

Here are links to the key products used, thanks for looking xx


Product List
Linen Thread
[104199]
£4.75

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea. I have been experimenting using scraps in various ways on cards and I look forward to trying this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanette, it's a great way to use up paper scraps

      Delete