Wednesday 10 June 2020

Tags and treat boxes to say thanks

I make no apology for getting Forever Fern out again, I love it! I felt like making something other than cards today though, so put together some gift tags and mini curvy keepsake boxes.




The mini curvy keepsake box die is so easy to use, one die piece, no glue, a few quick folds and there it is. They are the perfect size for a Ferrero Rocher or Lindor type chocolate and make brilliant table gifts or wedding favours. I’ve used ‘thank you’ from Very Versailles on the little tags.

All of the tag tops have been cut using the scalloped tag topper punch, I’ve used a variety of greens including the lovely soft sea foam and the almost regal looking pretty peacock. Tags are a great way of using up those dsp scraps that you just can’t bear to throw away.

My favourite tag here is the pretty peacock one, I’ve used one of the gorgeous ornate border dies to create a decorative bottom edge. The leaf pattern has been heat embossed using clear embossing powder and the ‘thanks’ sentiment is white emboss on vellum. So simple but really pretty.

Here’s the product links for the key items used, thanks for looking x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment