Friday 3 July 2020

Boho Indigo with Forever Fern

I do love the Boho Indigo papers, the combination of misty moonlight and seaside spray is really beautiful.

Here I have used one of the Forever Gold laser cut elements but rather than gold, I have used the reverse side which is white and coloured it seaside spray using a sponge dauber.

On top of that sits a stitched circle with the sentiment stamped off centre. The trio of leaves has been stamped and die cut using the Forever Fern bundle.

The clear gems are finding their way onto lots of my projects, they look like little water drops.


Have I mentioned how much I love the Boho papers! Heres a picture of the card with all the paper designs.



Below are the product links to all the items used, thanks for looking x

Product List

4 comments: