Saturday 4 July 2020

Scenic Snow Front

I must be on a roll with cards for men as I made my first one in ages last week and.....here's another.


A piece of woodgrain patterned paper from the In Good Taste dsp pack makes a lovely background for the image panels on this card. The sentiment from Lovely You is stamped directly onto the dsp layer.

The image was created as one picture and then cut to create three panels. 


All the elements that create the scene are from Snow Front except the birds which come from Sailing Home. The bird stamp is a trio of birds and I have masked a couple of times to stamp a pair of birds instead.

The image could easily have been left complete and added to the card but I wanted to give the impression of pictures hung on a wall, so I cut it into three pieces, intentionally not all at the same level. Each piece was layered onto a different colour of cardstock from the new 2020/22 in color collection.


These panels were then added to the woodgrain layer and lined up correctly for the image.


I've used a basic grey layer of cardstock beneath the dsp and sitting on the square white card base. Four little enamel dots in the coordinating colours finish it off nicely.

Snow Front is a lovely set for scene building and not necessarily just wintery scenes, it also combines really well with Water Front.

Below is a list of the items used and product links to my shop.

Back soon x

Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment