Sunday 19 July 2020

Forever Fern

The gorgeous Forever Fern is the star of the show again, I'm definitely getting my money's worth out of this set!


I chose a paper from In Good Taste with a mottled grey pattern and layered it onto basic grey cardstock.
The Forever Fern pieces have been stamped onto shimmery white card and then with the ink still a little wet (not too wet or you lose the detail) a blender pen was used to bring in the colour.


There is so much detail in these stamps and I love the water coloured effect you get by using a blender pen. A water painter would also work but I find blender pens a little easier to control.

I've used a small piece of laser cut Forever Gold paper on the sentiment panel. The sentiments are from Ornate Thanks and of course Forever Fern.


The Flowers for every Season gems have made an appearance again, I think I'll be stocking up on these with my next order.


I really can't recommend Forever Fern highly enough, if you would like to order it then please use the product link below.

Thanks for looking x

Product List 

1 comment:

  1. A super technique. Works well with Wink of Stella in place of the blender pens. Lovely cards as usual.

    ReplyDelete