Sunday 12 July 2020

Whale of a time

I’ve been desperate to get my hands on the Whale of a time bundle, the dsp, the embossing folder, the ribbon....it’s all so gorgeous! These two cards only use the stamp set and punch, I’ll save the other items for a different day.


I started with water colour paper which I cut roughly to the size I wanted and then applied various shades of blue/green using a water painter. The order of colour from the top was Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy.


Once completely dry I trimmed to the size I wanted and started to build up my underwater scenes.


The whale card has seaweed in granny apple green and just jade, coral in calypso coral (of course) and I used the jelly fish upside down in highland heather, the fish are stamped multiple times in pretty peacock. The whale, also in pretty peacock has been stamped separately and punched out, I've used pool party blends to take the white out of the outline of the whale. The sentiment has been stamped in pacific point which is also the colour of the cardstock background layer.


The birthday fishes card uses the same colours for the seaweed, granny apple green and just jade and the fish and sentiment are both pretty peacock, as is the cardstock background layer.

The products used including all the ink colours is listed below with links to my shop.

These were so much fun to create, I hope you like them x

Product List 

Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00

No comments:

Post a Comment