Wednesday 20 June 2018

Dreamy Dandelions.....



One of my favourite stampsets from the new annual catalogue is Dandelion Wishes.

I love the images and the font used on the sentiments. The dandelions themselves are large enough to be used as the main design element without too much need for anything else.

The first card I have made using this set is in really soft dreamy tones, I love Mint Macaron and Soft Seafoam together. I have stamped in mint macaron onto shimmery white cardstock and used a dauber to add a small amount of soft seafoam to the centre of the dandelion.

The card base is very vanilla, a soft seafoam layer is then added for the shimmery white card to sit on. The sentiment is from the stampset lift me up and is stamped in mint macaron, a soft seafoam sequin is used at the centre of the dandelion.

I can’t wait to try this with some more pastel shades.

Back soon,
Katie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment