Saturday 16 June 2018

Laser cut dsp WOW!




Well I received my Stampin’ Up order and despite being really busy with my ‘day job’ I couldn’t wait to see the new colours in the flesh and have a little play with my new stuff.

I have to say the laser cut dsp is amazing, 12 x 12 inches, and 4 sheets each of two different patterns. They are whisper white on one side and very vanilla on the other.

I needed to make an anniversary card and thought this would be perfect for a quick and easy make.

I cut a corner section from the large single pattern sheet and used the very vanilla side layered onto rich razzleberry cardstock. The card base is also very vanilla and is 6 x 6 inches.

I used multi purpose glue to stick the laser cut paper, I follow the principle of ‘if you can see it you have enough’ and only put it where there was space to.

The sentiment is from ‘Beautiful Bouquet’ and is stamped in smoky slate. I used the layering ovals to cut and layer the sentiment.

I hope you like it x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment