Sunday 30 September 2018

12 days of Christmas - Ten - Stamparatus



I dug out my all time favourite set 'Lovely as a tree' for this card. This set is the one that got me hooked on Stampin' Up! two years ago. I have used the amazing stamparatus tool to help line up the tree and sentiment perfectly. I use the grid lines on the perspex hinged sheets to make sure the stamps are straight and then use grid paper with little pen marks so that I know where my piece of card needs to go. The stamparatus has so many uses, perfect alignment, repeat patterns (horizontal, vertical or in a circle) and multiple identical images. It was such a good investment and now spares are also available.

The card itself is really simple; pretty dsp, a little layering and single colour stamping. With the stamparatus this one could be replicated many times over in no time at all. The Joyous Noel dsp is amazing, there isn't a single sheet that I don't like and with each card only using 1/4 of a sheet you could literally make 48 cards with one pack.



Below is the link to the video.
https://youtu.be/OaXF9-WT29g

Please like and share my Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning all 12 cards.
https://www.facebook.com/katiedrewcards/
For more details see my post ‘The 2018 Autumn/Winter Catalogue is just one sleep away....’ on 4th September.
Thanks for looking,
Katie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment