Friday 5 July 2019

Very Versailles meets Wildly Happy

Two of my favourite 'non bundle' stamp sets from the new Stamping' Up! annual catalogue arrived yesterday. It hadn't occurred to me to use them together until they were sat unopened on my desk. I think the trailing leaves from Very Versailles really compliment the woodland animals in Wildly Happy.


I wanted to keep the cards quite simple so I haven't coloured in the animals. The stamped detail is really lovely, they look like pencil sketches.

Just two colours have been used for each card, mint macaron on both and then cajun craze for the foxes and crumb cake for the rabbits. I used a drop of cajun craze ink on a wet wipe to die the linen thread for the fox card and let it dry before attaching it.

The supplies used are listed below and the product links will take you to my online shop.

Thanks for looking,
Katie x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment