Wednesday 23 December 2020

Brushed Blooms 2021

My first purchase from the upcoming Jan - July catalogue is the Brushed Blooms bundle and here I have used the rose builder dies and the Happy Birthday stamp.


In addition to Brushed Blooms I have used a die from Textured Labels, Peony Garden dsp and a Saleabration item Oh So Ombre dsp.


Oh So Ombre is perfect for cutting both the roses and the leaves as the light to dark gradient in the paper is just enough to show the layers. I also think the Rococo Rose and Granny Apple Green looks lovely against the grey dsp.


The dsp has been softened by adding a vellum layer. I cut the vellum slightly wider and folded it around the left and right hand sides and stuck it down on the back. To finish the card off I've added a few of the pretty clear Elegant Faceted Gems.

As well as the flower/leaf dies used here there are also some lovely brushstroke dies and flower and texture stamps in the Brushed Blooms bundle.

Thanks for looking, please check back here 5th January for product and catalogue links xx

No comments:

Post a Comment