Sunday 20 December 2020

Saleabration is coming

I can’t believe it’s a month since my last post! It’s been a busy time and I’ve not spent as much time as I would like crafting.


As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I am lucky enough to be able to preorder from up coming catalogues and today I am going to show you some cards I have made using a stampset and papers from the Saleabration catalogue coming out 5th January. 

If you are not familiar with Saleabration, in a nutshell you can select free product from this catalogue with qualifying spends of either £45 or £90. The stampset I have used for all the images and sentiments is called A Touch of Ink and is free with a £90 spend, the images are a really good size and there is a lovely selection of sentiments.


The papers are 6 inches square, there are 48 double sided sheets, two patterns in four colours, Rococo Rose, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss and Granny Apple Green. These papers are free with a £45 spend.

I chose colours that matched or complimented the papers to colour the images which I stamped using Basic Grey ink.


I used Layering Oval dies to cut the white and coloured layers and fussy cut the birds and butterflies.


I love colouring with Stampin’ Blends, the colours I’ve used are Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Rococo Rose, Petal Pink and the colour lifter.


The sentiments are stamped in the same colour as the paper and cardstock for each card and have been fussy cut.


These images are really nice to colour, large enough to not be too fiddly. I’m really pleased with how the colours work together, if I had blends in Blackberry Bliss and Bermuda Bay I’m sure they would have found their way in too. I guess they may be on my next order!



I will post links to the Saleabration and Jan-June seasonal catalogues when they go live 5th January. For now below are product links to items that are already available.

 I’ll try not to leave it so long before my next post x

Product List 

2 comments: