Friday 20 November 2020

Snowflake Wishes


 Snowflake Splendor has to be the prettiest Christmas paper Stampin' Up! has ever produced. So pretty in fact I've been loathe to chop it up, I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggles to cut into those gorgeous 12 x 12 sheets.
I took the plunge, chose three papers and cut a 5 inch square of each. I decided to really let the paper be the star of the card and kept the design very simple.


The designer series paper, a layer of coloured cardstock 5 1/4"square, a strip of coloured card stock 5 1/4" x 3/4" and a sentiment label was all that was required other than a little shimmery ribbon and some sparkly gems to add texture.


The colours used are seaside spray, pool party and balmy blue and each card uses just one of those colours for both cardstock and ink. 


The sentiment has been cut out using one of the wonderful Tasteful Labels dies, the label has been added using dimensionals which allows it to sit nicely over the ribbon.


I've added just a few clear and frosted Elegant Faceted gems to the snowflakes, it adds a little wintery sparkle.


I love the colours in these papers, I've picked the pretty pastel blues and greens but the more vibrant blues and purples are also gorgeous. 


If you've still got some Christmas cards to make and fancy giving these a go then you will find the product links below for all the items used.

Thanks for looking x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment