Thursday 29 October 2020

Coming Home for Christmas

Today has felt like a colouring kind of day, an afternoon of crafting whilst it's wet and windy outside. I've created a pastel coloured Christmas card using the Coming Home bundle and Snowflake Wishes stamp set.

The border of the card base has been stamped using various snowflakes in pool party, seaside spray, highland heather and gorgeous grape. I've also coloured the edges in balmy blue using a sponge dauber and stamped the sentiment in gorgeous grape.

The Coming Home bundle has images which are great to colour using stampin blends. I've chosen pastel shades and lots of them for a very 'non traditional' Christmas card.


The houses, trees and car are all stamped in memento black and then die cut before being coloured. I built up the little street scene by layering the houses and tucking the trees in behind the rooftops.

My collection of blends is growing slowly and I love them.


Below is a list of products including all the colours used and links to my shop.

Thanks for looking, Katie x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment