Monday 12 October 2020

Curvy Christmas

Coming in November is a new bundle which includes a Christmas stamp set, an everyday stamp set, matching dies and 6 x 6 dsp. My first play was with the Christmas set - Curvy Christmas.

I love the trees and stamped them here in night of navy, colouring them in with a dark night of navy blend marker.

The background is created using sponge daubers, the ink colours are magenta madness, flirty flamingo, highland heather and seaside spray. I used one of the curvy dies to create a mask to follow the tree line.

The stars are stamped and coloured in seaside spray and the dots are magenta madness. I’ve also used a couple of dies from Stitched Stars to sit behind the Merry Christmas sentiment.

Some of the gorgeous magenta madness ribbon was attached to the image layer before adding it to my card base. 

I will update the product links once they become available on 3rd November and will show you some more projects made with the sets soon.

Thanks for looking x






1 comment: