Sunday 1 March 2020

Textures with cats and dogs



I've had another pay with textured backgrounds this afternoon, this time I used Beauty Abounds as well as Artisan Textures.


The backgrounds have been created using pool party, bermuda bay, mint macaron, melon mambo, rich razzleberry, highland heather and grapefruit grove. I wanted to use colours which tied in with the dsp I had chosen for the punched animals and the twine.

The dog has been punched out of the lily impressions sale-a-bration dsp and the cat out of peaceful poppies dsp. They are stuck to the cards using dimensionals.
The sentiment is in the Beauty Abounds set and has been cut using the classic label punch then trimmed to size. I tied a bow for each using grapefruit grove and mint macaron nature's twine and adhered it using a glue dot.


Below you will find a link to my shop for all the products that I have used, now is a great time to purchase Stamping' Up! products as during Sale-a-bration (Jan to end of March) you get to choose a free item for every £45 you spend.

Thanks for looking x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment