Wednesday 7 April 2021

Blossoms in Bloom

Today I have made a pair of cards using the Blossoms in Bloom bundle. It's a big die and stamp so using just part of the image is plenty for an A6 card.


I started with a piece of Sand and Sea dsp and die cut the blossoms. There is a good mix of pinks and yellow in this design, perfect for these flowers.


Next I stamped the blossoms in melon mambo and used one of the leaf stamps to go around and in between the flowers with so saffron.


The next step was to stick the die cut piece to the stamped layer and then fussy cut around the flowers allowing some of the yellow to show. Finally I cut the piece roughly diagonally in half.

I used a blending brush with so saffron to add a little colour to the card bases around where the images would sit, I also stamped the little flower in so saffron and the dots in melon mambo, both were stamped off a few times first.


The sentiment is from Tasteful Touches and has been stamped in basic grey.


I definitely haven't used Blossoms in Bloom enough, possibly because it is so big but I think creating two cards out of one image is a great way of making use of this large stamp/die set. I am so happy to see this one carrying over.
 

I hope you like these cards made with the colours of summer x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment