Wednesday 6 January 2021

A Touch of Ink Saleabration

 A Touch of Ink is definitely my favourite Saleabration stampset this year. Today's card uses just the leaf and flower stamps and a sentiment of course.


I started by stamping the leaves and flowers in Just Jade on Whisper White cardstock in a random but intertwined pattern. I then coloured the flowers with Daffodil Delight Blends and the leaves with Mint Macaron Blends. The colour lifter was also used on both as I like to leave some white space when I colour. The background has been coloured a little with Light Balmy Blue and then blended in using the colour lifter.


I cut the piece to fit on a 6 inch square card and mounted it onto Daffodil Delight cardstock cut a little wider. A border die from Ornate Borders was used to create a patterned edge on both sides.


The sentiment panel for the card and the little gift tag were cut using Tasteful Label dies, I used the same dies to cut the smaller inset pieces by cutting once and then moving the die a little to trim more off but maintain a similar shape. A few enamel dots were added to both the card and tag to add some texture.

Now that the catalogues have been released I can share product links. You will find links to everything I've used on this card below.

Thanks for looking and I will be back soon with dragonflies and window boxes x

Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment