Saturday 2 January 2021

Brushed Blooms

 

I’ve been playing with the Oh So Ombre dsp again, this time with the new Brushed Blooms bundle and the lovely Painted Textures 3D embossing folder. All these items will be released 5th January and I can’t wait to share the catalogues with you.

I’ve used Stitched Rectangle dies to cut the Blackberry Bliss Ombre and White layers. The Painted Texture embossing doesn’t photograph very well but trust me it is amazing.


The roses are stamped with versamark and then heat embossed in white on blackberry bliss cardstock, the leaves have been stamped in granny apple green on the same colour ombre dsp.

Behind the roses I have added a few die cut ‘brushstroke’ pieces of blackberry bliss ombre dsp, on which I have stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment.


I will add catalogue links on Tuesday so please do check back then and see all the lovely new products coming out.

Thanks for looking x



No comments:

Post a Comment