Friday 15 January 2021

Stitched Leaves Hello

I wanted to make some little notecards and decided on using the Stitched Leaves dies with the lovely Saleabration Oh So Ombre dsp.


I’ve chosen the Bermuda Bay/Rococo Rose paper and made all four cards using just 1/2 of one sheet! First I cut four 3 inch squares from a sheet of dsp (yes, I have two spares) and then cut two 3 1/4 inch squares of both Bermuda Bay and Rococo Rose cardstock.


The leaf outline has been cut from the dsp, one card uses the leaf, the other card uses the square that the leaf was cut from. I then die cut the leaf vein on one of the cardstock layers. 


The other layer has been embossed using the die itself and an embossing mat which prevents the die from cutting through.


The layers have been assembled onto 4 inch square card bases and I've used a sentiment from Blossoms in Bloom which has been heat embossed in white.


I really like the simplicity of these cards and can see how they would work with lots of different dsp designs.

Oh So Ombre is a pack of 48 double sided 6x6 sheets and features four different colours. The pack is free with a £45 catalogue spend until the end of February.

Here are the items I've used for these cards with links to my online shop x

Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment