Friday 8 January 2021

Brushed Blooms for Baby

Brushed Blooms is about more than just roses, I’ve used some of the texture stamps here to create a couple of Baby Congratulations cards.


The background was stamped using my Stamparatus, absolutely essential for perfect placement. I stamped the wide brushstroke first and moved the plate along three times to create the repeats and then stamped the narrower brushstroke in between moving it twice for the repeats.

The dots and the word baby were added randomly using a good old fashioned acrylic block.


Congratulations has been stamped in versa mark and heat embossed in white, I used the paper trimmer to cut to size. The BABY letters have been die cut using Playful Alphabet dies, I love the size of these letters. I've mounted them on to a white rectangle as they didn't contrast enough against the background.


Lastly I've added some ribbon and gems. The blue card is Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight and Smoky Slate, the pink card is Blushing Bride, Magenta Madness and Smoky Slate.

I'm really pleased with how these turned out, and love the colour combos.


If you don't have a Stamparatus and enjoy stamping, now is the perfect time to treat yourself. During Saleabration (January and March) you can choose a free item with a spend of £45 or £90, check out my link to this years Saleabration catalogue for more details.

Thanks for looking and here are the product links x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment