Thursday 18 February 2021

Butterfly Bijou❤️

I am more than a little bit in love with Butterfly Bijou dsp! As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I am lucky enough to be able to get my hands on new products early, the Butterfly Bouquet suite will be available to customers from 2nd March.

I just can't stop using it, here are a few things I've made.

The first set of little cards, these are 4 inches square, uses just one piece of dsp. I love the way the pattern moves from pink to green and have used a square of either magenta madness or just jade cardstock underneath.


The sentiments are from Peaceful Moments and have been heat embossed in white straight onto the dsp.
I used the stamparatus to make sure those sentiments were straight, I would have hated to waste any of that lovely paper!

The next card is all green, bermuda bay, just jade and mint macaron to be precise. I have used the new die set Brilliant Wings to cut the butterfly from a piece of dsp, the backing paper is another sheet, I think it might be my favourite. 


The large die perfectly cuts six butterflies from one sheet of dsp.


I've added a bermuda bay base layer and also a lovely wavy strip across the middle cut using a curvy die. The butterfly sits on a vellum stitched circle and some pool party sheer ribbon.


The sentiment is from the saleabration set A touch of ink and has been stamped in bermuda bay then fussy cut. A few green Flowers for every season gems add a little sparkle.

I couldn't resist making some mini curvy keepsake boxes, 6x6 dsp is perfect for them and I knew a die cut butterfly would look really pretty sat on top.

  

I quite simply cut the butterfly in half and stuck it either side of the slot so the little box can be opened and closed with the butterfly in place.


The green butterfly has been die cut using one of the detailed dies, I added some adhesive sheet to the cardstock before I cut it and then stuck it onto a vellum layer cut using the large die.


Again the butterfly was cut in half before sticking it to the box.


There is a stamp set bundled with the die which I haven't even used yet so please do come back and take a look, I think I will be using the butterfly brilliance products lots over the next month or two.

Below you will find product links to everything used that is currently available, I will add links for the new items when they are released.

Thanks for looking x

**UPDATE New item product links added ** 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment