Sunday 14 February 2021

Welcoming Window at the beach


Brexit delays mean that I have been waiting over a month for a couple of new sets to arrive and one of them is the Welcoming Window bundle. I finally got to play with it this afternoon and I love it!
 

I've used a couple of pieces of the beautiful sand and sea dsp, the seashells bundle isn't really to my taste but the dsp definitely is. The pastel colours, the textures, it really is stunning.


I chose one of the blue sheets, it could be sea or sky, I think it looks like sea here and the torn edge looks like waves breaking on a sandy beach.


The window pieces are cut from basic white, the dies cut and also emboss a lovely wood grain texture. The little shutter brackets add lovely detail and look really pretty in blue. 


The sentiment has been cut using one of the Tasteful label dies with a loop of braided linen trim pulled apart at the ends to look like frayed rope.

I really enjoyed adding a little summer to my day with this card, I hope you like it x

Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment