Monday 25 May 2020

Dandelion Wishes in Vases

I can’t believe I’ve never put Dandelion Wishes and the Vases Builder Punch together!


I’ve used one of my favourite colour combos for this card, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue and Coastal Cabana.



The background is water coloured using an aqua painter on watercolour paper. I put a drop of colour from an ink refill onto a clean acrylic block and used the aqua painter to apply the colour. Totally abstract, freehand, no right or wrong way to do it, it’s a great way to create a unique card.

The paper needs to be completely dry before embossing, I did speed it up by using the heat tool, I never have been very patient.

I heat embossed the dandelion heads in silver but with this background I think black or white would also work.

The vases are punched from dsp in the same colours.


The card is completed with a small sentiment, this one is from Label Me Bold (retiring), a little white bakers twine and layers of colour coordinated cardstock.

The key items used are shown below with product links to my shop.

Back soon x

Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment