Wednesday 20 May 2020

Forever Fern coming soon

My preorder arrived today after an agonising wait. I am lucky enough as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator to get an advance copy of the annual catalogue and a chance to order selected items early.



There are some wonderful new products in the catalogue but the one that caught my eye first was the Forever Fern bundle and the coordinating dsp.

I thought I was more of a ‘blues’ girl but these greens are gorgeous. The new green is Just Jade and it’s a lovely soft mid green colour. It goes really well with Soft Sea Foam and Pretty Peacock.

The card I’ve made is a real off the cuff creation, I haven’t even used any of the leaf stamps. In addition to the new products, I have used the rope die from Smooth Sailing, Stitched Shapes dies, Classic Label Punch and my favourite embellishment linen thread.

Watch out for more creations using this set over the next couple of weeks and if you like it as much as I do, it will be available 3rd June, I will post product and catalogue links then.
Thanks for looking x



2 comments:

  1. this is really beautiful! thanks for sharing! I will be CASing this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it’s such a beautiful set❤️, Have fun CASing.

    ReplyDelete