Friday 22 May 2020

Morning Star with Honey Bees

I’ve combined the old with the new today using some retiring sets with the new Ornate Border Dies and the soon to be release Forever Greenery dsp.


I’m loving using greens at the moment and the ink colours I chose match the beautiful dsp. The trailing ivy is stamped using garden green and shaded spruce, the morning glory flower is so saffron.



I masked the main flower to stamp the other two and then masked the three flowers to stamp the greenery. After stamping I embossed the panel using the Subtles embossing folder. I also embossed the dsp, it adds a lovely canvas feel.


The honey bee has been stamped onto vellum then die cut. The stripes are coloured with a dark daffodil delight blend, I’ve coloured on both sides of the vellum to make it nice and vibrant.

The sentiment is from the, also retiring, Label Me Bold and is stamped in shaded spruce then mounted on to so saffron cardstock.

I’ve added a detailed edge to the left hand side of the dsp using one of the dies from Ornate Borders.

Morning Star, Honey Bees and Label Me Bold are all retiring at the end of this month, Morning Star is currently being offered at the bargain price of £6.40!

Below are product links for the items currently available.

Thanks for looking x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment