Sunday 2 August 2020

Have a Hoot

One of my favourite bundles from the new Aug - Dec catalogue (out on Tuesday 4th) is Have a Hoot. I will soon be posting some Christmas cards I’ve made with it but today I’ve used just one of the owl stamps for an anniversary card.

Those little owls are so cute and really simple to colour with Stampin' blends. The dies are fantastic too, they very cleverly just cut out the owls even though the stamped image has them sitting on a branch.

I've sat the owls on greenery from Very Versailles which has been stamped in mint macaron on soft sea foam cardstock and fussy cut. I don't often fussy cut, I really don't have the patience, but with a good pair of snips it is definitely worth the effort here.

The background is created by embossing purple posy cardstock using the Subtle 3D embossing folder and then adding a stitched oval of vellum stamped in highland heather with script also from Very Versailles.

The sentiment is from Well Said and Well Written using the Classic Label punch to cut the word 'anniversary'. A few green gems from Flowers for every Season adds a little bling.



Below you will find the product links for everything used except Have a Hoot, I will add the link for this on Tuesday.

Thanks for looking x

Product List 

Paper Snips
[103579]
£9.25

3 comments: