Saturday 29 August 2020

Thinking of you at Christmas

Today’s cards showcase my favourite dsp from last winter, Feels Like Frost, I’m so glad it has returned this year.

The photographic images are so calming I think they really lend themselves to a ‘thinking of you’ sentiment and the one in Itty Bitty Christmas has a beautiful font.

These cards are very simply put together. I used the Stamparatus to print the ovals in either night of navy or rich razzleberry.


The dsp was trimmed to 5 1/4 inches square and then layered onto coloured cardstock cut to 5 1/2 inches square. This then sits on a 6 inch square card base. The oval sentiment has a scalloped layer to match the cardstock used beneath the dsp.

The four colours used are night of navy, misty moonlight, seaside spray and rich razzleberry.





The reverse of these papers is silver foil and white in different patterns and I will be using a couple of those in my next cards.....

Thanks for looking, here are the links x

Product List
 
Stamparatus
[148187]
£46.00
Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00

No comments:

Post a Comment